If you seek... If you seek...

i dont get it

I understand that he was looking for his turtle, but i didn't get why he was so interested in that ghost. Sure, it was a hot ghost, but he wont find that turtlehe was looking for. It even left a note saying where it was. I think the guy has down syndrome.

SUPER 8 Cinema SUPER 8 Cinema

retarded

This short animation made me throw up in my nose and then I tried to drown myself in said throwup, Just trying to understand what the balllzzz of sorts that this Quote un quote stuuupid annimation MMEEAAANNSS, I you will, persay.

Merl1n responds:

I know what's your problem. You are 15 years old and retarded in the same time.
Write reviews when you grow up and when you have something constructive to say. Until then...FUCK OFFF!!!!

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

i didn't get it

i don't understand the point.

ttback responds:

The core of the story is the optimism in the tragedy.

The boy is a ghost of a child killed in the first wave of accident, but his spirit tries so hard to help the girl to withstand the fear, sadness and loneliness in the darkness by many small gestures of friendship.

He represents the spirit of Chinese children who are fighting their own unfortunate fate and all of the people whose hearts are bound together to help each other through this tragedy.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

koolade

I did't get it. there wasn't any sound, but the drawings were really good. It was kind of random though. I didn't expect that he was a lizard.

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

twhaatt!

holy ballz

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

kitty

i didn't get it, but i likes it.

ball basher
pube smacker
farting panda

Naruto starts a band Naruto starts a band

huh?

I'm giving you 2 stars for pitty. There was no vioces. All the songs were from guitar hero. You didn't even draw the instruments. I pity you.

Just some constructive critizism

MC in da Halo MC in da Halo

POSITIVE FEED BACK!!!

I liked it.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Haha! Thanks for the positive feedback, man.

:P

The Jersey Devil The Jersey Devil

I liked it

I liked it

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

Butt suckingly fricken' awsome

This animation inspired me to have 4 kids, merry a wife, and start a life of my own away from my parents' basement. If I never saw this wonderful and breath taking animation, I would be haging from a rope right now.

Thank you HOME RUN!!!